Old 15-04-2009, 08:04 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Sue[_6_] Sue[_6_] is offline

Default Here Come the Deer again

Dog hair. Specifically, undercoat gleanings from the dog brush.
Put a handful at the base of the roses and water it in. It will stick flat
to the ground all summer long. Works for me and my veggie garden...
let us know if it works for you! If you don't have a dog with an undercoat,
maybe ask a friend, or your local groomer.
Cheers
Sue

wrote in message
I had to replace 4 of my roses because of the damage they caused last
year and now they are back. Any new ideas? Anyone tried a new
product?
I have motion lights have tried hair, Irish Spring soap, pinwheels
and probably a dozen other things I can't think of right now. I don't
think I can take another year of disappointment. Thanks for any help.

MJ