Old 16-04-2009, 10:02 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default Here Come the Deer again

Get a plant they won't eat:
(I know that's old news)

http://icwdm.org/handbook/mammals/Deer.asp

Page down toward the bottom for the plant list.

http://pender.ces.ncsu.edu/files/lib...t%20Plants.pdf

http://search.ncsu.edu/ncsu.html?cx=... =Search#1035

Search on "deer resistant plants"

That's not going to fix the rose problem, but your other
choice is fix your place up like a POW camp with a VERY
high(8' fence) that has electricity.

wrote:
I had to replace 4 of my roses because of the damage they caused last
year and now they are back. Any new ideas? Anyone tried a new
product?
I have motion lights have tried hair, Irish Spring soap, pinwheels
and probably a dozen other things I can't think of right now. I don't
think I can take another year of disappointment. Thanks for any help.

MJ