Old 17-04-2009, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
~misfit~[_2_] ~misfit~[_2_] is offline

Default Google Street View

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Eps wrote:
Graham Harrison wrote:

"Marty" wrote in message
Why do people go on Google Street View and immediately look up their
own house?

Get off your arse and walk out into the street and you'll see it you
lazy ****s!

So that they can use the "report(?)" button to get Google to grey it
out? That's what I'll do if they ever get to my corner of Somerset.

don't hold your breath

My house is on there and I'm in Pukekohe, New Zealand!
--
Shaun.