Old 21-04-2009, 03:16 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default What to do with dead squirrel?

On Apr 21, 7:39*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
BobR wrote:

*Oh, and my wife never ever
never ever goes to the potty without turning on the lights and double
checking under the lid before setting down. *Can't figure why she
wanted that small ceremic squirrel to sit on the top of the tank
though.

You gotta get one of these:

http://www.prankplace.com/toiletmons...Kr-gZoCFQ6jago....

Your wife will be ever so, um, 'grateful' is not the exact word I'm looking
for...

Hey, my mama didn't raise any fools. I am not about to give that to
her, I value my life too much. Now, should I tell you about the
little green frog that she keeps on the tank as well? There are real
advantages to standing when you pee!