Old 21-04-2009, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,alt.home.repair
CanopyCo CanopyCo is offline

Default What to do with dead squirrel?

On Apr 21, 9:16*am, BobR wrote:
On Apr 21, 7:39*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

BobR wrote:

*Oh, and my wife never ever
never ever goes to the potty without turning on the lights and double
checking under the lid before setting down. *Can't figure why she
wanted that small ceremic squirrel to sit on the top of the tank
though.

You gotta get one of these:

http://www.prankplace.com/toiletmons...Kr-gZoCFQ6jago....

Your wife will be ever so, um, 'grateful' is not the exact word I'm looking
for...

Hey, my mama didn't raise any fools. *I am not about to give that to
her, I value my life too much. * *Now, should I tell you about the
little green frog that she keeps on the tank as well? *There are real
advantages to standing when you pee!

They are a totem to protect the person owning them from invasion from
the animal that it represents.
;-)

Try replacing the frog with a plastic frog and tie it to the seat so
that when she sets down it jumps at her from behind.

I have one that I got from the garden store that is rubber and is
about the size of a big bull frog.

People are starting to get used to seeing it jump out at them around
here.
I think I need a plastic snake.
;-)