Old 21-04-2009, 10:11 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Don6170 Don6170 is offline

Default Tomatos

It looks like the Bonnie people have cornered the market on tomato sales.
They seem to be everywhere - Ace, Lowes, Home Depot, WalMart, etc. I
noticed there are very few available in the Dixie cup size. Everything is
the larger size. I did get a few from Craig The Tomatoman at the Farmer's
Market last weekend. If I am going to pay $3.00+ for a plant, I would
rather give the money to him. I should go back for more this weekend.