Old 22-04-2009, 11:14 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Don6170 Don6170 is offline

Default Don, what sort of tomatoes are you looking for?

wrote in news:slrnguuef6.flr.pakrat@neotoma-
mail01-32.raleigh.neotoma.org:

I ask because I have excess Margherita plum/sauce tomatoes,
red currant tomatoes, and jellybean tomatoes (a grape tomato).
I also have a few bell peppers, sweet banana peppers, and tepin
hot peppers.

It seems that if I plant just as many cells as I need, I end up with
crop failure... but if I plant 2-3 times what I need every single last
one of the damn things germinates and thrives...

Thanks for the offer, but I just need a couple more. I wanted to get
another Roma, and they seem to be non-existant this week.