Old 30-04-2009, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default alt.binaries.pictures.orchids Survey

I guess I need to try that, huh?

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Hi there "dusty",
I heard the problem lies in the fact that some servers have blocked
UseNet.
I do not understant all this as I had a computer guru set up my
computer/email/newsgroups
etc. I don't have a problem but was checking to see how many people can
still view &
post our group.
I am hoping someone else will jump in here to explain. It would be
wonderful
if the TeraNews worked for everyone.
Cheers Wendy

"dusty" wrote in message
"Wendy7" wrote in
:

We have a post going over on abpo just to see how much traffic there is.
So please sign up if you can still post images.
So far we have about a dozen people.
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy I've always enjoyd your pictures.
However people need to know about teranews It has all the binary groups
and
its free 50 megabytes per day down unlimited up so you can post as many
pictures as you like. there's a $3.95 one time setup with no monthly fees

To select from a list of what they offer go here

https://secure.usenetbilling.com/new...gi?referredby=
1089565316&action=Create+New+Account&vendor=terane ws
or go here
http://www.teranews.com/