Old 02-05-2009, 10:45 AM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default The peas FINALLY bloomed yesterday...

On May 1, 3:46*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2009 10:12:17 -0700 (PDT) in mj *wrote:

Sounds great. You plant a lot more than I do and I am busy. I have two
raised beds 5 x 35 with peppers, tomatoes, beans, lettuce onions,
squash and cucumbers. I have a green house with a 9 bucket hydroponic
system. My experiment
this year is planting watermelon and cantalope in pots on the sand
beach by the lake. I figure it's worth a shot and they can vine where
ever they want to. Then there is the rose garden with 10 roses. So
that is what keeps me busy.

I don't know how you stand 35'x5' raised beds.
24'x4' leads to enough walking around the beds because I can't
quite reach all the way across.

6 of the 24'x4' beds, 1 16x4' bed (for herbs).
3 6'x 50' in ground beds 1 8'x20' in ground bed.

MJ

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. *Bullshit..

It's called hindsight. I never said I could reach.