Old 02-05-2009, 06:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Lest we forget

In article
,
Mycosimian wrote:

Running my own business, even just for a little while, showed my
exactly how much work has to go into it. The level of orders always
seemed to match the amount of work I was putting into the website.
That was the smallest and only fun part of it. After that, there was
purchasing, shipping, customer service, inventory, accounting, taxes
(easy if the accounting is done), &c.

When you work for yourself, you work for a real SOB.
--

- Billy