Old 02-05-2009, 05:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default alt.binaries.pictures.orchids Survey

Hi there Roy,
What a shame! There are still a few people at abpo & yes,
a lot have hooked up with Kye's private server, 121.208.41.118 &
orchids.pictures
where you would subscribe/setup just like you would for other groups.

Then there is our original group - rec.gardens.orchids but is text only so
people
post a link to various photo web sites.
Cheers Wendy

wrote in message
On Mar 27, 11:45 am, "Wendy7" wrote:
We have a post going over on abpo just to see how much traffic there is.
So please sign up if you can still post images.
So far we have about a dozen people.
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I also lost access to newsgroups, thanks to Comcast. I do miss it. Is
it still as active or has the group moved to another service.

Roy