Old 03-05-2009, 02:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
StrikitRich StrikitRich is offline

Default Orthenex

In article om,
(Chris Savas) wrote:

Hi, all,

I have been using Orthenex in my general insect controll spraying. I have
been buying and using the 16 Fl oz size, but have run out. I have looked in
five different stores and can't find it.

So, what should I look for to use on my orchids (just over 100 plants)? I
have
spotted a couple of plants that have some cottony scale. I have used it
because it is systemic.

Thanks.
Chris in Central Florida
(Remove not from the address to respond directly.)

.

Since Orthenex was just Acephate, use another product with Acephate.
Any good garden shop will have it. Otherwise, go to Lesco and buy their
Lescophate product or contact Hick's Orchid Supply in east Orange County.