Old 14-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Placement of Compost Bin

In article , Rodger Whitlock
writes

If you try to hide your bin. letting esthetics rule, you will
find yourself not putting garden wastes into it, not watering it,
not turning it.

I have to disagree with you there.
Ours is as far from the house as we can make it and it is screened by
shrubs and trees. We have a two tier system. In the garage we have a
large bucket. Into this we put all our household vegetable waste. When
it fills up we take it up to the compost heap. The system works very
well. Besides the spousal unit wants some privacy when he activates it
))

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,