Old 03-05-2009, 07:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Predator urine

How well does predator urine granules work? I just bought some Coyote
urine to keep the raccoons away and some fox urine to keep the groundhogs
away, have I wasted my money?. Last year I tried Critter Ridder which was
useless. I also dumped the contents of my cat's litter box down the
groundhog holes on the theory that cats are predators and if I were a
groundhog I wouldn't bet the farm that the cat urine didn't come from a
bobcat, but apparently groundhogs aren't that analytical. I also urinated
down the holes myself on the theory that I'm the biggest angriest
predator in the neighborhood, as you've guessed that wasn't particularly
helpful either.