Old 04-05-2009, 06:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Predator urine

On May 3, 1:28*pm, General Schvantzkoph
wrote:
How well does predator urine granules work? I just bought some Coyote
urine to keep the raccoons away and some fox urine to keep the groundhogs
away, have I wasted my money?. Last year I tried Critter Ridder which was
useless. I also dumped the contents of my cat's litter box down the
groundhog holes on the theory that cats are predators and if I were a
groundhog I wouldn't bet the farm that the cat urine didn't come from a
bobcat, but apparently groundhogs aren't that analytical. I also urinated
down the holes myself on the theory that I'm the biggest angriest
predator in the neighborhood, as you've guessed that wasn't particularly
helpful either.

I'd say waste of money.