Old 04-05-2009, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Poe Poe is offline

Default hello I am new to this board

pottymoo wrote:
Hello, I am new to this board, I am at present growing allsorts,
peppers, tomatoes, herbs, broccoli, sprouts, courgettes radishes,
carrots broad beans, peas, I have been vegie growing now for three
years and just love it. I look forward to chatting with other green
fingered friends moo

Hi there. Besides lurking a bit last year I am new here, too. I am in
zone 5 and at the moment have tomatoes, peppers (all sorts), broccoli,
swiss chard, various peas and beans, onions, various squash, various
cukes, spinach, carrots, beets, radishes, lettuce, herbs.... I am surely
forgetting something. Anyway, I have the garden set up with an electric
fence and have most things outside already (hoping we're past the last
frost). I started everything from seed except asparagus, horseradish and
various berries. Am hoping for a water garden for watercress and a few
other things like that. I look forward to my crop, which I am going to
try very hard to keep organic if I can! I'm also doing a lot with
flowers this year.