Old 04-05-2009, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Three sisters garden, day 1

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message

Have you looked into Hopi dry farming techniques?

I only herd about it recently, and have not done much research on it, but
it's something to look into in the future.

\ I intend to document my progress as I go along this summer. I'll post new
pictures to the picassa site every few weeks. If you were to do the same
we could see how well things are working in each of our very different
climates.

I don't know if I can keep up a picture diary, but I can certainly give
written progress reports.
--S.