Old 12-05-2009, 02:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
basilisk basilisk is offline

Default SuperCorn!!

"phorbin" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Last year when I ran out of other organic material to add to my soil, I
stumbled onto a great fertilizer for corn (and probably other plants as
well).

Done any reading about the reasons for not using cat litter?

I wondered about this myself, I have a lot of dogs and will use the
composted waste for flowers but I really don't want to involve myself
in the life cycle of parasites, so I don't use it for edibles.

basilisk