Old 14-05-2009, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Energy, health care, agriculture, climate change, globaloutbreaks like swine flu

On May 14, 9:42*pm, Billy wrote:

You want a simple solution? Stop eating - then we will not have to put
up with your whinging.

Your insult lost a lot of its' impact with the missed spelling.
Bwahahahahahaha.
Well, back to wining and dining.
Bwahahahaha
Remember, for all your pollution needs, Mon$anto will be there for you.

Your credibility lost any repect we may have given it by your not
knowing my spelling was correct and your grammar was not. Please learn
the correct position of the possesive apostrophe.