Old 15-05-2009, 01:22 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,uk.rec.gardening
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Energy, health care, agriculture, climate change, global outbreaks like swine flu

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
moghouse wrote:

On May 14, 9:42*pm, Billy wrote:

You want a simple solution? Stop eating - then we will not have to put
up with your whinging.

Your insult lost a lot of its' impact with the missed spelling.
Bwahahahahahaha.
Well, back to wining and dining.
Bwahahahaha
Remember, for all your pollution needs, Mon$anto will be there for you.

Your credibility lost any repect we may have given it by your not
knowing my spelling was correct and your grammar was not. Please learn
the correct position of the possesive apostrophe.

Well, in this case the possessive pronoun does't take an apostrophy.
Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
by Lynne Truss
http://www.amazon.com/Eats-Shoots-Le...ion/dp/1592402
038/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1242339470&sr=1-1
pg. 40.

Bwahahahahaha. I just love doing that.
Bwahahahahaha.

Me? Have credibility? Shirley you jest, I'm just the pointing finger,
like this one, see?

Don't you have a book to color or something?

Small minds get lost in the details. Not their fault as educate is
faulty. Think like this a mantra of sorts. None left behind just pass
the hell with understanding. I really do not how to deal with issues
like this aside from example. Real work.....

Bill educare too bring out a vision...

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.