Old 15-05-2009, 01:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
v_coerulea v_coerulea is offline

Default EpiWeb & EcoWeb

Do you have any recommendations for disposing of used epiweb? I've tried recycling using muriatic acid to dissolve organic debris with some success. But I wanted to know if I just wanted to dispose of some since it's physically impossible to clean, what would be the best method?
Gary
"Ray B" wrote in message news:000801c9d4d6$0feefc20$0200a8c0@fro...
We have terminated our working relationship with the company that owns the "EpiWeb" trade name.

Accordingly, we now sell the exact same product line under our own trade name, "EcoWeb". We are also working with the US manufacturer of the recycled PET material to develop an improved product for both horticulture and for vivaria.

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!