Old 15-05-2009, 05:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Heirloom Apples

In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:

Billy Goat,

I'm tired of conversing with idiots. Should have known
it was a waste of time.

Sherwin

Talking to yourself again, Doo? Why did you redact our dialog? Was it to
reduce the baggage of logic in arguing that spraying pollution (from
Mon$anto and Dow) on crops makes them cleaner? You would rather eat
pollution, than have a cosmetic blemish on you Photoshop ready harvest?
--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2TzBE0lp4