Old 15-05-2009, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default "Greenhouse Wheels"

I have just received the latest newsletter of the Royal Naval Electrical
Branch Association and in it, the webmaster reports that one of the searches
to be brought to the web site www.rneba.org.uk, was a search for 'Greenhouse
Wheels'. Now Electricians in the Royal Navy were known as 'Greenies' because
of the green braid between the officer's gold rings on his uniform. I say
'were' because that practice went out in the 1950's but we are still 'The
Greenie's Association'

So was it YOU? Did you end up reading the greenies web page?

Mike
President Royal Naval Electrical Branch Association

--
..