Old 15-05-2009, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ernie Willson Ernie Willson is offline

Default Suicide Seeds.

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Ernie Willson wrote:

If you are interested in gardening and food you should read this. It
basically states that certain companies are developing plants that all
have sterile seeds. Very interesting article.

http://www.etcgroup.org/en/materials...tml?pub_id=335

EJ in NJ

ŗWešve continued right on with work on the Technology Protection
System [Terminator]. We never really slowed down. Wešre on target,
moving ahead to commercialize it. We never really backed off.˛ -
Harry Collins, Delta & Pine Land Seed Co., January, 20001

Hmmm. That was ten years ago. Did the terminator seeds ever make it to
market?

I didn't notice the publication date. If I had I might not have posted
it. Perhaps it no longer applies.

EJ in NJ