Old 17-05-2009, 03:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default How to Make a Home garden

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 16 May 2009 16:12:21 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
tipscentre wrote:

Hi, I am a new member of this group and I also want to share my
resource on the topic. By the way I have also open a site on this fact
to inform about How to Make a Home garden in my blog.
Hope you will visit some times in my site.
http://tipscentre.info/
You will also love to see some other daily news, Ultimate Tips &
Tricks, Information, Real story, Entertainment and others. Your tips
help me to get better information.
Thanks Sumon

Charlie, I think another turnip truck has overturned out on the
interstate.

Hell, it even rolled and dumped twice in the other place!

whadda you do....spam has diversified and gone multicultural, neh?

Charlie, gnawing on his secret stash of leftover ribs he thawed!

Yeah, well, soon as I finish my happy "minute" (I'm working on a bucket
of margaritas as we type) I'ma gonna womp up a mess of chicken
schnitzel, red potatoes, and blanched cabbage with my secret mustard
sauce.

What happens, if you get busted for rib breath?
--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2TzBE0lp4