Old 18-05-2009, 02:06 PM
PeterGreenMan PeterGreenMan is offline
Registered User

Location: Wales UK
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy7 View Post
Dear PeterGreenMan,
I notice that your post is out of the gardenbanter so I think
you are from across the pond no?

Important factors are shaded sunlight & watering habits. In
the mean time, check out Ray's web site, he is amazingly knowledgeable & always helpful.
Good luck!
Cheers Wendy

"PeterGreenMan" wrote in message

I've never grown orchids before but would like to grow ones that have
vivid rich colours. I know there are several types but which type
should I start with as a beginner? Thanks

--
PeterGreenMan

Hi wendy7.
Yep. Wales UK.
Just gone and bought a phalaenopsis fingers crossed...... got it yesterday and it is still living!!
Regards

Peter

Have a look at Milly's Garden Toolbar