Old 19-05-2009, 07:09 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Oh Deer

On May 19, 1:30*pm, wrote:
Details, please!
Brand, supplies, place purchased?
Thanks!

It was no joke, desperation perhaps. The fence works great. We never
concidered it because we thought it would be to expensive but we put
ir up for less than $40.00.
MJ

Lowes. 1 inch PVC pipe, zapper $22.00 and the wire. I am also using
the PVC for tomato stakes so it doesn't even look odd. We didn't buy a
"tester" so the tester was me but you might want to get one. I don't
remember the price. You can find the stuff in the garden center way in
the back. Took us forever to find it. It sure is nice being Hoof
Free !!!!