Old 14-04-2003, 09:08 PM
P.

Default Power glo vs Aqua Glow?

I got an aqua-glo bulb that came with my hood when I first bought the whole
kit. Six months went by and I was happy with it until I wanted to grow
plants. I found that the growth was very slow on the low light plants I was
told would grow. Since then, I replaced the bulb with a power-glo and the
difference was obvious immediately, other than appearing much brighter, the
plants preferred it and grew faster.

Good luck,

Phil..

"Sherry Michael Weller" wrote in message

I've been using Aqua Glow bulbs with good results in my low light low
tech tank.

Someone suggested Power Glo bulbs instead (Also by Hagen). Is there
really a big difference?

--
Sherry Michael Weller
SAS Distributed Desktop Support