Old 24-05-2009, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default How common is Common Bistort?

On Sat, 23 May 2009 17:24:06 +0100, PeterGreenMan wrote
(in article ):

Hi all.
Today whilst driving along a narrow lane, I came upon a mass of
CommonBistort, not daffodils! They looked beautiful…. But I’ve never seenthem

before, not where I live, south Wales. So just how common arethey?--

We get a lot of it here in our wild garden, in Shropshire - not so far from
South Wales. Couldn't say for anywhere else.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening