Old 25-05-2009, 11:38 AM
tizfreespirit tizfreespirit is offline
Registered User

Smile help needed

I moved a climbing rose about two weeks ago from the front of the house north facing that was in totally the wrong place, to the rear and placed in a north facing position I was advised I did not have to cut it back to do this - I put it into a lot of home made compost kept it well watered and fed it, however it is looking really sorry for itself the foliage has died, also the buds that were on it. can anyone tell me if I should give up the ghost and if I do can I put another rambler in the same place i want it as a burgler deterrant as I have a wood and well used path at the rear of my house with just a 7' fence, which the local council put up recently to replace garages they knocked down. Hope someone can help