Old 26-05-2009, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Hammerrite Paint

--
..
On 2009-05-26 17:23:42 +0100, "Isleman" Isleman@home said:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

On all the stores we have visited, we can only get Dark Green, but we
want
Light Green.

Has anyone seen such a colour?

Mike

Dark green is all they do Mike, how about getting a tin of white and
mixing
the two for desired shade? As long as the white is also Hammerite it
should
mix ok but may need a little of their thinners to make it a little
easier.Of
course you would have to take note of the quantities if you wanted to
continually match colour.

IM

Wouldn't this be on topic for the diy group?
Sacha

Wouldn't lots of the chit chat on this newsgroup be better taken to email?

Kind regards

Mike
www.rneba.org.uk