Old 26-05-2009, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Hammerrite Paint

On May 26, 5:23*pm, "Isleman" Isleman@home wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote in message

On all the stores we have visited, we can only get Dark Green, but we want
Light Green.

Has anyone seen such a colour?

Mike

Dark green is all they do Mike, how about getting a tin of white and mixing
the two for desired shade? As long as the white is also Hammerite it should
mix ok but may need a little of their thinners to make it a little easier..Of
course you would have to take note of the quantities if you wanted to
continually match colour.

If you ARE going to mix it, you might care to consider mixing yellow
rather than white, or a combination of the two, for a more
satisfactory result. This presupposes that Hammerite make a yellow, of
course.