Old 26-05-2009, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Hammerrite Paint

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Sacha wrote:

My garden gate is painted with Hammerite - that makes it on-topic,
AFAIAC.

And tobacco is a plant, known as the noxious weed, which makes that
on topic as to its effects upon the human body. It's just as if we
were discussing Oleander or rue. AFAIC.

Yes, and gardeners smoke, drink beer - or wine - yadda, yadda, yadda,

Still has precious little to do with the cover for compost heaps,
though! (Unless you're still in the business of covering Judith's
arse, of course...) Are you mixing up threads here Anne?

Whatever, I'd prefer Judiths arse UNcovered (thats a wink)
--
Pete C
London UK