Old 27-05-2009, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default fORMULA 409 CLEANER AS A INSECTICIDE ON ROSES?

"Freckles" wrote in message
Just read the safety warning on a bottle of 409. It has the identical
safety warning as the organic insect killing soap sprays I have.

Has anyone ever tried Formula 409 on their roses or flowers to see if it
will kill the insects and not hurt the plants?

Freckles

Mind if I ask how old you are? I'll explain after you tell me your age.