Old 27-05-2009, 10:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Freckles[_5_] Freckles[_5_] is offline

Default fORMULA 409 CLEANER AS A INSECTICIDE ON ROSES?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Freckles" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Freckles" wrote in message
Just read the safety warning on a bottle of 409. It has the identical
safety warning as the organic insect killing soap sprays I have.

Has anyone ever tried Formula 409 on their roses or flowers to see if
it will kill the insects and not hurt the plants?

Freckles

Mind if I ask how old you are? I'll explain after you tell me your age.

I'm over 21 and under 100. What has my age got to do with the answer to
my question?

Because I can't understand how you came to the bizarre conclusion that
identical safety warnings meant two entirely different products could be
used in the same way.

Because IT CAN!

Look Formula 409 up on Google and learn something.

Freckles