Old 31-05-2009, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Wall to Wall .....

'Mike' wrote:

'Mike' wrote:
...... sunshine here on the Isle of Wight.

What's it like where you are AND where are you?

Mike

Glorious here in SE London. Was on the allotment at 8.30 this morning
digging bramble roots. Got too hot for that, so started to re-felt
the shed roof. Home for lunch, but going back later when it's
cooler. I hope we don't 'pay' for this weather later
--
Pete C
London UK

Check out what you are going to get by putting your Post Code into
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...p?zipcode=PO14

I find it very accurate. The long term forecast is available as well.
I am keeping an eye on next Saturday June 6th. So far so good :-))

Mike

Thanks Mike......bookmarked
--
Pete C