Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
basilisk basilisk is offline

Default Run, Rabbit, Run

"Steve Peek" wrote in message
m...

"basilisk" wrote in message

"KC" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 11:32 am, "basilisk" wrote:

Coyotes kept our Alabama local population down for many years but this
year I'm seeing cottontails all over the place. Guess they're
breeding faster than the coyotes can catch them.

That's a fact, I have seen more rabbits and young squirrels this year
than
I can ever remember.

basilisk

in the middle of AL

Probably due to Al Gore messing with the weather.

KC
also in the middle of AL

I'm about 20 miles south of Tuscaloosa, glad to hear there
are neighbors about.

basilisk

Used to vacation in Baldwin county every year until the hurricane took out
the state park pier.
Steve

The lower end has had it rough from hurricanes for years, starting with
frederick
in '78. It's hard to imagine the past beauty of the lower end looking at it
now.
It is still a nice place to visit.

basilisk