Old 05-06-2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
KC[_2_] KC[_2_] is offline

Default Run, Rabbit, Run

On Jun 4, 10:02*pm, "Suzanne D." wrote:

I'm sure the animal shelter is full of cats that would love to chase
rabbits.

They ought to set some of them loose in the gardens.
--S.

I have 2 unclaimed cats that consider my backyard part of their
hunting territory. We have an agreement - they keep the critters out
of my garden and I don't notify the animal control folks. They've
upheld their part of the bargain except for the mole that's giving me
fits - they just don't want to get dirty digging him out.

KC