Old 08-06-2009, 08:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

Okay, if this is real (and I don't doubt it) that takes the cake. What are
those third party vendors again? I never made a note of them.

Also: it is time to get serious about using the groups that Kye set up.

Diana

wrote in message

Please note that on or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer be
offering access to the Usenet Netnews service. If you wish to continue
reading Usenet newsgroups, access is available through third-party
vendors.