Old 15-04-2003, 02:32 PM
E Perry

Default Anyone recommend Craftsman 6.5HP lawnmower (37836)

I purchased a Toro commercial mower 22 years ago it is still running bur had
to replace the wheels last year paid around 600.00 at the time but glad I
did ad I see my neighbors buying every two years.

Some dealers won't sell you a commercial that's because they are in the
mower business, fine a dealer in the money business and he will sell you
one.

--
E.Perry

"Tim Fischer" wrote in message
newsgMma.218969$Zo.41317@sccrnsc03...
Actually, kitchen appliances is one of the few things I'll actually buy from
Sears. I made the mistake of buying a lawn mower there 7 years ago. It
made it 2 1/2 seasons with a couple semi-major repairs before the
transmission "totalled" itself (it was a self-propelled walk behind).

-Tim

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).