Old 11-06-2009, 01:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
C. Berlin C. Berlin is offline

Default epidendrum antonense

This month's Orchids had a photo I thought was quite striking of epidendrum
antonense. The brief culture information there looked like it was something
I might be able to try to grow, although I don't have any epidendrums in my
smallish collection yet. I couldn't find any source to purchase this with a
simple google search. Any sugestions as to if this is commercially
available, where, and how easy or hard this might be to try to grow?
Thanks,
Chuck B.