Old 24-02-2003, 04:05 PM
DH

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message

As you undoubtedly don't know, I'm a battle-scarred Usenet
veteran, having been on Usenet for about 15 years

Hey, someone else who knows what Unix language is! I used to laugh at my
friends, all of whom I converted over to the Internet, when they used that
sissified Windows to get from one place to the other!! Now, no one even
knows what I'm talking about if I mention IRC's or telnetting.

Back to gardening, however, I downloaded "My Garden Journal" after reading
your post on it, and I think it is a great little electronic "farmer's
almanac" for me to use! I am not sophisticated enough to start scheduling
out my planting times. Maybe after a year of documenting my results in the
journal, I can use my successes and failures to plan for nex tyear! I've
been gardening for some time, but have never been organized enough to
document any of what I do. Which is unfortunate, because sometimes I have
planted some really wonderful plants, and sometimes some real losers, but I
can never recall which was which!