Old 11-06-2009, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:48:13 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:

Mea culpa, Tenman. Life has been extremely hectic for the past 8 or so
months, and I have not been posting pics. I promise to remedy that
forthwith. Well, in the next couple of days.

The thing to remember is that for anyone under the ATT umbrella, *this*
group is going away, too. No more rgo for us, and there are many of us. So I
need to bite the bullet and find another avenue for posting. It's not the
$$. I mean, $3/month? It's just that I have been a little lazy and have not
added an indie provider. I will be doing that.

Motzarella.org.

Tried that last year; didn't work.