Old 12-06-2009, 09:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Castillo Bonsai Castillo Bonsai is offline

Default Castillobonsai.net -Accessories for Bonsaika-

On Jun 12, 4:31 am, Billy wrote:
In article
,
Castillo Bonsai wrote:

Hello all!

We are pleased to introduce to you our new on-line bonsai sto
CASTILLO BONSAI. We have very good prices in bonsai and prebonsai
trees, tools, ceramics, books, wires, soils, complements... all you
will need to the Bonsai growing you will find it in CASTILLO BONSAI.

We also have a very interesting section devoted to the auction of
trees, and other section devoted to resolve questions about the Bonsai
Art.

Our URL is...

http://www.castillobonsai.net

We deliver our products all around the European Union

Welcome, and we hope you enjoy it!

-CASTILLO BONSAI-

Bonsai?
Bonsai vegetables? How many oranges from a bonsai orange tree?
Hope you run your business better than your advertising.
--

Hi Billy!

Don't underestimate the Bonsai Art, please. At origins, to have a
bonsai it was the only way to obtain some kind of fruits or medicinal
leaves, specially at war moments.

Bonsai vegetables? you can make some kind of lettuce or tomatoes like
kusamono.
How many oranges from a bonsai orange tree? More than 1 kg / year, if
you have the sufficient degree, of course. ;-)

Best regards!

-Castillo Bonsai-