Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:38:25 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
Chris, as of July 15th I will have no choice but to use a new provider. ATT
(and therefore Bell South) is cutting access to Usenet all together.

Diana,
I get that already.

Your statement was that posts by motzarella users could only be seen
by other motzarella users.
As we are having this discusion, that statement is false.

There are limitations to motzarella, but as you were with AT&T you already
had those limitations.

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.