Old 14-06-2009, 02:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Kingfisher ?control?

~ jan wrote:

-snip-

If the above is what you read, he claims HDPE, which is High Density Poly
Ethylene, and being that it was round the edges... I'd be wondering how old
his liner was and what sun exposure it was subject to. According to my
in-house chemist HDPE isn't as puncture resistance as EPDM... not that I'm
saying you'd want to test that. I also believe it gets brittle in
sunlight.

Thanks for clarifying that--- I mistakenly said *I* had HDPE-- and
I have EPDM. And now that you point it out I feel much better.g

-snip-
back since, and now I have lots of flashy things over it, just like the koi
pond, besides the resident school of fake fish.

I like the 'flashy things' idea. I think I can come up with
something that won't be too gaudy.

Jim