Old 15-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Gene Schurg

Default LadyBug Report - 2 weeks later

Well, it's been two weeks and I just checked the greenhouse for mealies. I
am happy to say I found a bunch of dried up mealie fuzz in areas where they
used to be. I looked behind the white and pink phal flowers and none!

Of the 1,800 ladybugs (at least that's what the package said), I think there
are probably 200-300 still crawling around the greenhouse. There are many
dead ones here and there and a few hitched a ride into the house on my
clothes.

Hopefully the few that remain will continue to control any mealies that
hatch and grow.

Overall, I'd say it was a good investment of $8.00.

Good Growing,
Gene