Old 19-06-2009, 12:35 PM posted to free.uk.trade.furniture,uk.rec.gardening,alt.business.import-export.raw-material,uk.d-i-y,free.uk.gardening
[email protected][_2_] dpydotsmw@hotmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Wessex Teak - Am I mad to buy from them? (Planning to buy largeteak garden table...)

On 19 June, 11:23, ship wrote:
Hi

I am thinking of buying some teak furniture from Wessex Teak.

They clearly have a terrible reputation for taking your money and
delivering very late (etc).

HOWEVER, *what is the quality of their stuff like?
I you turn up with cash *and pick up the stuff yourself is there any
problem?

I am thinking about buying a large teak extendible garden table from
them (2.0m - 3.0m x 1.2m wide)(probably plus a few chairs)...

The thing is that they are SO much cheaper than anyone else. (About
half price or less)
And if their product is of reasonable quality itself... what can go
wrong?

Am I mad?

Ship
Shiperton Henethe

I guess you've seen these links
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=978687
http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Wessex-Tea...00000007951215

I wouldn't go near them, but if you do, pay by credit card - it will
be much easier to get your money back from the credit card provider
than it will from Wessex teak.