Old 15-04-2003, 08:32 PM
mad

Default Help request: Designing above ground indoor pond

the actual rubbermaid brand is often about $1/gallon--depends on the store.
mine was another brand (name escapes me at this time) and i was at the right
place at the right time. go to your local farm/ranch supply stores and
become familiar with what they carry. perhaps you can do what i did--cry and
whine about how you want to make a pond and need something cheap. LOL i made
the guy at one store my friend and he had this tank to sell because he was
closing out this particular line of tanks. he sold it to me for nearly half
price.

mad

--
See my zone 8B pond:
http://community.webshots.com/album/14478479WdPMkPBPmt

From: John Rutz
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:52:56 -0600

Pinkpggy wrote:
Pre-form
I haven't been able to find any large (150g) pre-form ponds in this
area and would like something around 500g or larger. I've seen that

Lowes has a 270 gallon preformed pond, thats where we got ours. It was around
$300. They have one that is I think 300 gallons also, but it doesn't have
plant shelves. I don't know what the cost of it was.

have you thought of following Mads example and going with a stock tank?
a farm supply store should have a rubbermaid 300 g for close to 200.00,
even comes with a drain plug.

John Rutz

the green is grassing the leaves are treeing
I'm happy

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com