Old 23-06-2009, 08:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Popeye2 Popeye2 is offline

Default Trpla.galeottiana

tenman wrote:
Please, if you care at all about proper orchid nomenclature, call them,
email them, or speak to them in person about this matter and ask them to
stop deliberately selling mislabelled plants.

From my experience they mostly don't have a clue what they are
selling at least as far a species go. The girl that was caring
for the species a year ago did not know the names of any. This
year I had to ID a plant from the flower.

Bob